Some of our readers have asked for larger views of photos. This page will feature photos, which will change occasionally, so come back often.
The present church, sometime in the 1940’s, long before the parish hall was built covering the south wall visible in this photo. House on right was the Rectory, home to Rectors and their families from c. 1912 to the late 1950’s.
Three views of the “Old Minster”. Between its deconsecration in 1910 and its move to Weaver Park in 1965 the building served as home to a number of businesses. Above as Phillpotts Store; right Pioneer Auto Wreckers; and below as a bottle exchange depot and second hand store.